/   Dryer  /
Band Dryer PVB Belt type complete in all respects as per our
standard design and specifications including:
- Salient Features & Advantages
- Technical Specifications
Six circuits Five Pass of perforated moving belt with rollers,
gear box, drive etc,
- Main Drive (rubber coated) and grooved driven rollers with
- Drive arrangement with frequency control for the top and bottom
- Middle circuit with frequency drive to control residence time.
- PVB Mesh Belt with ‘V’ guides on either edge to prevent belt run
- Belt support skid plates
- Cat walk with railings throughout the length of the dryer
- Panel with windows for inspection and cleaning
- SS side spillage guards
- Cleaning brush arrangement (1 HP) for top circuit
- Spreader drive arrangement (1 HP)
- SS distribution plate with perforations for air distribution
- 1 X Aero foil design fan without motor
- Over ground insulated plenum chamber with inspection doors
- Painted with two coats primer and acrylic paint
- Set of spares – comprising of extra spillage guards and idlers
- Full width feed conveyor with supporting frame, imported PVC
belt, cam operated spreader and drive arrangement comprising
of gearbox and motor.
- Centralised Operating Console with digital temperature
indicators, sensors, SS braided cable, controls for dryer motors,
combined AC variator for the five circuits of the dryer.
- Steam heat exchanger suitable for the above Dryer as per our
standard design and specification with connecting duct but
without piping, steam fittings, accessories etc.
|POWER REQUIREMENT :
| STEAM REQUREMENT:
||2100 KG/HR AT 2 KG PRESSURE
||19 M long x 3M wide x 3.5 M Height
Due to a continuous process of development the design is subject to change without notice.